- Restaurant and Cafe
- Cooking Schools
Set in the picturesque grounds of Cofield Wines, The Pickled Sisters Cafe is located in the small township of Wahgunyah, in the heart of the Rutherglen Wine Region and minutes from the majestic Murray River.
With a simple interior and rustic surrounds, it is the welcoming atmosphere and emphasis on the finest local and regional food and wine, that keeps people coming back. The cafe is a bright, buzzy and energetic space, perfect for brunch, a long lunch, cake and coffee, or a simple vineyard platter with a glass of sparkling shiraz.
The cafe features an internal glass wall overlooking the Barrel Room and a large deck area and lawn, perfect for al fresco dining.
Produce is sourced where ever possible from Rutherglen and North East Victoria, with an emphasis on what is at its best in any given season. Private functions, off-site catering, and picnic hampers are all catered for.
Looking for the perfect spot to celebrate your wedding? Let The Pickled Sisters Cafe create a truly magical day for you. And do not forget to browse their wide array of local produce, cookbooks and homewares, including their produce range.
Come and get pickled at The Pickled Sisters Cafe.
- Free Wifi
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Between $20 and $30
- Cooking School
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- Savour Australia Plate Rating
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.