- Restaurant and Cafe
Jones Winery Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy fine, French-themed food matched with award winning, handcrafted wines, whilst looking over the vineyard and soaking up the history of the heritage-listed cellar door.
Their talented chef Briony Bradford, is passionate about using local, seasonal produce to create dishes such as roasted pear salad, cassoulet vert, roasted paperbark duck and Jones Muscat baba, and all can be perfectly paired with a glass of Jones wine. Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
Open for lunch on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, as well as coffee and dessert for morning tea or late afternoon nibbles. Visit the website to book online.
Picnic hampers are available on 24-hour notice and are the perfect way to savour some Jones goodness in your own private bit of paradise.
Jones Winery Restaurant is also the perfect place for your private function, be it a memorable wedding reception, special birthday or corporate function.
Call or email Jones Winery for further information.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Modern Australian
- High Tea or Afternoon Tea
- Over $30
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.