- Restaurant and Cafe
Rutherglen Estates was conceived with the ambition to simply redefine the world’s best fortified producing region, by producing premium table wines based on traditional, Mediterranean and alternative varietals.
The historic Cellar Door building was originally built as cellars in 1886, and now houses Rutherglen Estates Cellar Door and the Tuileries Complex which boasts a cafe, five star restaurant, luxury accommodation and conference facility.
The Cellar Door offers the chance to take in their unique personality and a diverse range of tastings of premium regional wines. The friendly Cellar Door team will show you through the Rutherglen Estates wine range and help you find something that suits your taste and budget.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Suitable for Functions