The Carlyle Loop
• Set out from the Rutherglen Wine Experience, and turn right into High Street - cycling up the hill past impressive gold rush era homes.
• Continue through to Barkly Street, turn right at the roundabout, and left into Humphreys Road.
• Cycle approximately six kilometres and turn left at the intersection with Up River Road (a short detour right to Shores Flats picnic area might prove tempting on a hot day!).
• At the end of Up River Road turn left into All Saints Road, being sure to visit the impressive All Saints Estate.
• Visit Valhalla Wines, where a wood fired pizza may be on offer (check times), before
turning left on to the Rutherglen-Wahgunyah rail trail - and cycle the nine kilometres back into Rutherglen.
Find Your Ride
Cool down in the lake and picnic along the way, wherever your bike takes you there’s only one to remember; there are no rules except to find your own pace and see where you end up.