Seven generations and 143 years young. Stanton and Killeen Wines specialise in big reds, Portuguese varieties, luscious barrel-aged fortifieds and Vintage Ports.
The richness of our history and the vision for their future inspires the team to create wines that tell a different side of the Rutherglen story, with winemaking knowledge passed down over seven generations.
Wendy and Natasha Killeen are committed to producing world class wines through a renewed focus and an energetic team. Viticulturist Fred Morris carefully nurtures over 16 varieties, including Alvarinho, Arinto, Tinto Cão, and Souzão, with practices focusing on vineyard ecology and soil health. Winemaker Andrew Drumm continues to develop the modified solera system, many decades old, which produces some of Rutherglen’s most famous muscats, topaques and tawnys.
These fortifieds sit alongside exciting new table wines including The Prince and, in exceptional vintages, individual expressions of the Portuguese varieties such as Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional. The sought-after Jack’s Block Shiraz is produced from 98 year-old vines and the traditional Rutherglen reds, Shiraz and Durif, display a generous palate.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Delivery available
- Between $20 and $30
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.