- Restaurant and Cafe
The team at Jones Winery and Vineyard are real people with real vineyards, making real wines and serving real food in their restaurant.
They are lucky to have one of the most beautiful little cellar doors and restaurants in Victoria, dating back to the 1860’s. Mandy Jones, a fifth generation winemaker, is a modernist in her approach to handcrafting wines from grapes grown by her brother, Arthur. Their wines have power and brightness of fruit that could only be made from their very own patch of Rutherglen dirt.
Jones’ wines include the prestigious L.J, made from 113-year old shiraz and grenache vines, as well as fiano, marsanne, rosé, malbec, shiraz and durif plus fortifieds like the unique Apero, Old Tawny and everyone’s favourite – Classic Muscat. Then there’s the delightful, vermouth-style Correll.
The restaurant serves delectable French food using seasonal, local produce. Lunch options may include premium oysters, cassoulet vert, paperbark roasted duck breast and desserts such as Jones muscat baba – all of which can be perfectly paired with a glass of Jones wine.
Picnic hampers are available on 24-hour notice and are the perfect way to savour some Jones goodness in your own private bit of paradise.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Over $30
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.