- Restaurant and Cafe
The team at Jones Winery and Vineyard are real people with real vineyards, making real wines and serving real food in their restaurant.
They are lucky to have one of the most beautiful little cellar doors and restaurants in Victoria, dating back to the 1860’s. Mandy Jones, a fifth generation winemaker, is a modernist in her approach to handcrafting wines from grapes grown by her brother, Arthur. Their wines have power and brightness of fruit that could only be made from their very own patch of Rutherglen dirt.
Jones’ wines include the prestigious L.J, made from 113-year old shiraz and grenache vines, as well as fiano, marsanne, rosé, malbec, shiraz and durif plus fortifieds like the unique Apero, Old Tawny and everyone’s favourite – Classic Muscat. Then there’s the delightful, vermouth-style Correll.
The restaurant serves delectable French food using seasonal, local produce. They are currently open for lunch from Thursday to Saturday for ready made meals for pick-up and delivery. See the website for more details.
- Over $30
- North East Victoria (zone)
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Coach Parking
- Alfresco/Outdoor Dining
- No, we are fully licensed
- Gluten Free Available
- Suitable for Functions
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with allergies and intolerances.
- Wine Australia
- Modern French