- Entertainment Venues
This superb 18-hole golf course appeals to all golfers. It’s a challenge and you will relish a friendly round with your peers. The relatively flat course is in immaculate condition and is regarded as one of the best all-weather courses in the district.
Players and holidaymakers alike flock to the area to enjoy the scenery and take advantage of the full range of facilities. Embrace life in the countryside in the serene, quality accommodation. The Resort features a salt water pool, sauna, kids play ground and a tennis court – not to mention they are just 100 metres from their renowned 18 hole golf course and two bowls rinks and 200 metres from their three croquet courts.
Join them for a delicious meal and excellent service. Their two restaurants offer an extensive seasonal menu to suit all tastes. From tender juicy steaks and sumptuous parmi’s, a touch of spice with recipes straight from Asia, to the mouth-watering, delicious desserts, the restaurants provide a high-quality dining experience for all lovers of food.
The Clubhouse is open seven days per week, and features a Sportsbar, TAB and Club Keno.
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
- Games or recreation room
- Family Friendly
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Border NSW/VIC
- Coach Parking
- Food and Refreshments
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Parents Room
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.
- COVID Safe