This superb 18-hole golf course appeals to all golfers. It’s a challenge and you will relish a friendly round with your peers. The course is in immaculate condition and is regarded as one of the best all-weather courses in the district.
Players and holidaymakers alike flock to the area to enjoy the scenery and take advantage of the full range of facilities. Embrace life in the countryside in the serene, quality accommodation. The Resort features a salt water pool, outdoor spa, kids play ground and a tennis court – not to mention they are just 1000 metres from their renowned 18 hole golf course.
Join them for a delicious meal and excellent service. Their two restaurants offer an extensive seasonal menu to suit all tastes. From tender juicy steaks and sumptuous parmi’s, a touch of spice with recipes straight from Asia, to the mouth-watering, delicious desserts, the restaurants provide a high-quality dining experience for all lovers of food.
The Club House is open seven days per week, and features a Sportsbar, TAB and Club Keno.
- Swimming Pool
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Games or recreation room
- Family Friendly
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Border NSW/VIC
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Food and Refreshments
- Conference/Convention Facilities
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people with high support needs who travel with a support person.