Corowa Rotary Federation Farmers and Variety Market
- Community Event
- 4 Oct 2020 08:00 13:00
- 1 Nov 2020 08:00 13:00
- 6 Dec 2020 08:00 13:00
- 3 Jan 2021 08:00 13:00
- 7 Feb 2021
Due to the current COVID-19 restrictions the August Market has been cancelled.
It is important that at this time people do everything they can to protect the members of the community and they regret any inconvenience this may cause.
COVID-19 Safe Protocols will be in place and attendees are reminded that they need to practice good hygiene and physical distancing whilst at the market. You are also encouraged to download the COVIDSafe App.
Come and join Corowa Rotary on the first Sunday of each Month, at Bangerang Park in Corowa, for a great family day out.
There will be a great range of stalls selling a variety of goods including; second hand goods, plants, soap, heat packs, jewellery, fruit and vegetables, knitted goods, hand bags, trinkets, concrete statues, signs, books and much much more.
Food stalls, a coffee van, a jumping castle and face painting are regulars at the market and the APEX miniature train operates on most market days.
Entry to the market is by donation and all proceeds go towards the Federation Festival Weekend Parade, Entertainment and Fireworks.
For more information phone the number provided.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.
- Shop / Gift Shop