Corowa Rotary Federation Farmers and Variety Market
- Community Event
- 26 Jan 2020 08:00 14:00
- 1 Mar 2020 08:00 13:00
- 5 Apr 2020 08:00 13:00
- 3 May 2020 08:00 13:00
- 7 Jun 2020 08:00 13:00
- 5 Jul 2020 08:00 13:00
- 2 Aug 2020 08:00 13:00
- 6 Sep 2020 08:00 13:00
- 4 Oct 2020 08:00 13:00
- 1 Nov 2020 08:00 13:00
- 6 Dec 2020 08:00 13:00
- 3 Jan 2021 08:00 13:00
- 7 Feb 2021
Come and join Corowa Rotary between 8am and 1pm on the first Sunday of each Month, at Bangerang Park in Corowa, for a great family day out.
There will be a great range of stalls selling a variety of goods including; second hand goods, plants, soap, heat packs, jewellery, fruit and vegetables, knitted goods, hand bags, trinkets, concrete statues, signs, books and much much more.
Food stalls, a coffee van, a jumping castle and face painting are regulars at the market and the APEX miniature train operates on most market days.
Entry to the market is by donation and all proceeds go towards the Federation Festival Weekend Parade, Entertainment and Fireworks.
For more information phone the number provided.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Toilet
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.