- Spas and Retreats
A luxurious Asian inspired Day Spa on the doorstep of the Australian outback, who would have thought?
Circa Day Spa was created to provide the very highest standard of treatments in a totally unique, quintessentially Australian environment. An environment that oozes with all that travellers have come to expect from country Australia.
Sitting astride the iconic Murray River, Corowa has a gentle vibrancy, just enough to provide excitement, but not too much as to take away from the peace and quiet that form the back drop to the regions finest day spa. Utilising the assets of the region where vineyards dot the horizon, Circa Day Spa specializes in vino-therapy, with wine baths, wraps and scrubs, to massages and facials all on offer, many of which utilise the leftover bi-products from the local wineries.
Put simply, the best therapists, utilising the finest ingredients in the most tranquil environment, has brought about what one journalist from Australian Traveller magazine recently described as, “the best day spa east of Bali”.
- Free Wifi
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Visitor Information Centre
- Public Toilet
- Food and Refreshments
- Enquiry Desk
- Non Smoking
- Caters for people with sufficient mobility to climb a few steps but who would benefit from fixtures to aid balance. (This includes people using walking frames and mobility aids)
- Caters for people who use a wheelchair.
- Caters for people who are deaf or have hearing loss.
- Caters for people who are blind or have vision loss.