Stanton and Kileen Wines have been amongst us for 141 years.
The richness of their history and the vision for their future inspires the team to create wines that tell a different side of the Rutherglen story. Stanton and Killeen is internationally recognised for luscious fortifieds and rich reds, with winemaking knowledge passed down over seven generations.
Wendy and Natasha Killeen are committed to producing world class wines through a renewed focus and an energetic team. Viticulturist Ruston Prescott carefully nurtures over 16 varieties, including alvarinho, arinto, tinto cão, and souzão, with practices focusing on vineyard ecology and soil health. Winemaker Andrew Drumm continues to develop the modified solera system, many decades old, which produces some of Rutherglen’s most famous muscats, topaques and tawnys.
These fortifieds sit alongside exciting new table wines including The Prince Reserva and, in exceptional vintages, individual expressions of the Portuguese varieties such as Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional. The sought-after Jack’s Block Shiraz is produced from 95 year-old vines and the traditional Rutherglen reds, Shiraz and Durif, display a generous palate.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Paid Wifi
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- No, we are fully licensed