Rutherglen Wine Experience and Visitor Information Centre
- Visitor Information Centres
Rutherglen Wine Experience and Visitor Information Centre is located in a township blessed with the world’s richest wines, deep soul and character, the powerful Murray, ancient river red gums, idyllic pastoral scenes and historic villages.
Rutherglen has cutting edge cuisine and homely meals, cosy bed and breakfasts and luxury accommodation, great festivals and genuine characters.
Rutherglen is a region where over 150 years of dedication and commitment have combined with a unique climate, skill, youthful vibrancy and sense of fun to create a wine region that truly is full of flavour.
To get the most from your visit, make the Rutherglen Wine Experience and Visitor Information Centre your first port of call. Talk to the local full time and volunteer staff, who know the region and its wines very well, too well in some cases.
Discover which roads to take and who can take you, the best picnic spots on the Murray River, and what is happening when, where and why. Find out where to eat, drink and party, where to stay and where to swim, ride, play golf and relax.
Discover the array of local produce, wines and souvenirs in the extensive gift shop.
- Free Wifi
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Regional Tourist/Tourism Association/Organisation
- Australian Tourism Accreditation Program
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- History & Heritage
- Tourism Council Australia
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Picnic Area
- Booking/Tour Desk
- Visitor Information Centre National Accreditation
- RV Parking