- 11 Jun 2017 09:00 15:30
The Rutherglen Country Fair is one of the largest regional markets in Victoria. It is held on the Sunday of the Queen’s Birthday long weekend from 9am to 3:30pm and is part of the popular Winery Walkabout .
Come along and grab a bargain from over 300 stallholders. Produce and craft stalls, an animal nursery, variety of food stalls, buskers and music for a carnival atmosphere to be enjoyed by the whole family. Stretching the length of Main Street, the fair turns the small town of Rutherglen into a bustling place to be during the Winery Walkabout weekend.
Free entertainment including buskers, bands on the balcony, the silverman and entry to competitions including the barrel rolling where competitors roll wine barrels up and down the main street. The infamous grape stomp between visitors, locals and as well as the ‘polly’ stomp between local and invited politicians.
Something for every member of the family.
The Rutherglen Country Fair is a community project of the Rotary Club of Rutherglen.
- Suitable for guests with sufficient mobility to climb two or three steps, but would benefit from fixtures and fittings to aid balance.
- Family Friendly
- Food & Wine
- Suitable for guests with a hearing impairment, from mild hearing loss to profoundly deaf.
- Disabled access available, contact operator for details
- Suitable for guests who depend on the use of a wheelchair in a seated position at all times.
- Suitable for guests with a vision impairment. Attained by providing for guests with partial vision impairment or total loss of useable vision.
- Public Telephone
- Suitable for guests with high support needs who uses a hoist and always travel with a carer.
- Coach Parking
- Public Toilet
- Art & Culture